Hyperbaric oxygen therapy works in an incredibly simple yet effective way. By taking oxygen and placing it under greater than normal pressure we are able to push this oxygen into your blood plasma, tissues, and body fluids; literally super-oxygenating your entire system! The entire process of hyperbaric oxygen therapy is grounded in basic physics laws. At O2 UP we utilize these laws for the benefit of your health.
In a one hour hyperbaric oxygen session you are breathing concentrated oxygen while laying in a comfortable reclined position. Your relaxing session gives you time to breath and rest. Many clients sleep, but you are also able to read or listen to music. Please continue reading to see how O2 UP’s hyperbaric oxygen therapy can benefit you!
Fox Sports Interview with Bryan Johnson
Introduction to Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy by O2 UP!
Hyperbaric oxygen therapy can help with the following conditions:
- Radiation Damage
- Chemotherapy Recovery
- Traumatic Brain Injuries (TBI)
- Diabetic Ulcers
- Wound Healing
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Cerebral Palsy
- Bell’s Palsy
- Lyme Disease
- Pre/Post Surgery
- Injury Recovery
And Many More!
The benefits of Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy:
- Reduce Inflammation
- Detoxify Cells
- Improve Circulation
- Increase Stem Cell Production
- Promote New Blood Vessel Growth (Angiogenesis)
Common effects of Hyperbaric oxygen Therapy:
- Increased Mental Clarity and Alertness
- Strengthened Immune System
- Heightened Energy and Physical Performance
- Faster Healing of Injuries and Wounds
- Anti-Aging Effects
- Smoothing of Wrinkles and Fine Lines
- Prevention for a Wide Range of Conditions Such as Stroke and Alzheimer’s
- Improved Sleep
- Decreased Anxiety and Stress